ADA Enrolment Terms and Conditions
Enrolment Terms & Conditions
Please note that all students are the responsibility of Aimee’s Dance Academy in class times only. Children should not be left unattended.
1. Classes are priced at £5.00 per lesson for 45/60 minutes £7.50 for 90 minutes and £2.50 for 30 minutes. Private classes are priced upon request.
2. An enrolment fee is required to be paid at the second class of £15.00. This is a non- refundable fee. Course fees are due on the third class.
3. All course fees are payable in advance to which they apply. Fees not paid by the due date are subject to a late payment charge of £10.00.
4. Five weeks notice in writing is required for a student to be withdrawn from a class. Failing this the fees for the following five weeks must be paid in full.
5. No refund of class fees is possible for absence through illness or any other cause. Fees will not be carried over for other family members.
6. The Principal reserves the right to remove any pupil, parent or family whose work or conduct, in her opinion necessitates such a step.
7. Parents are not permitted in the class whilst in progress and must not take any images of the students without permission from Miss Aimee. ADA has CCTV cameras on our premises to provide a protected studio. Our GDPR policy can be viewed upon request
8. Students will be given opportunities to take examinations in Classical Ballet, Tap, Modern/Jazz, Acrobatic, Street and Contemporary for both graded and vocational exams
9. Class assistants may sometimes be present in some classes held. All teachers and class assistants hold DBS checks and these can be viewed upon request.
10. Please see ADA website for correct dance attire. This must be adhered to at all times for health and safety reasons. Items on the list can be purchased from a local Dance shop and bespoke items can be ordered through ADA.
11. ADA will take photo and video images of students for use in marketing and on social media. Full names will not be applied to these images.
12. Our child protection and safe guarding policy can be viewed upon request.
13. Acrobatic and Cheerleading students must complete our disclaimer form in order to participate in lessons.
14. By enrolling at ADA you are entering into a contract to ensure fees are paid in a timely manner and policies are adhered too. ADA will provide safe and professional dance training for students in a secure learning environment